This Premium License Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into between Marvin van Zanten (“Licensor”), representing Iram Beats, and [Licensee’s name] (“Licensee”).
- License Grant. Licensor grants Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the loop packs (the “Loops”) included in this Premium License in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. Licensee is granted the right to use the Loops as a means to remix, sample, or use in any of their own products without commercial restrictions.
- Credit and Co-Producer. Licensee agrees to credit Iram Beats in the description of the song in which the Loops are used, and also when registering the song with organizations such as the Chamber of Commerce. Licensee must fill in Marvin van Zanten as a co-producer on that song, which may entitle Licensor to a share of the streaming income.
- Restrictions. Licensee may not sell, lease, or distribute the Loops in any manner, whether on their own or as part of a larger collection. Licensee may not claim ownership or authorship of the Loops, nor may they use the Loops in any manner that is defamatory, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate.
- Ownership. Licensor retains all ownership and copyright in the Loops. Licensee acknowledges that this is a license agreement and not a sale of the Loops.
- Termination. This Agreement will terminate automatically upon the breach of any of its terms by Licensee. Upon termination, Licensee must immediately cease all use of the Loops.
- Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [state/country].