Content Creators License
This Content Creator License Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into between [Your Name/Company] (“Licensor”), and [Content Creator Name/Company] (“Licensee”), effective as of the date of purchase of the music.
Grant of License
- Licensor grants to Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the music track(s) purchased from Iram Beats (“Music”) solely for promotional and marketing purposes of Licensee’s business. This license does not allow Licensee to use the Music in any other manner or for any other purpose without the prior written consent of Licensor.
Restrictions on Use
- Licensee may not distribute, sell, sub-license, lease, assign, transfer, or otherwise make available the Music or any part thereof to any third party. Licensee may not use the Music to create a new composition, remix, derivative work, or arrangement without the prior written consent of Licensor. Licensee may only alter the Music to fit the needs of a project, such as by editing the length or volume of the Music.
Ownership and Copyright
- The Music is and remains the property of Licensor. This license does not transfer ownership of the Music to Licensee. Licensor retains all rights, title, and interest in the Music, including all copyrights and intellectual property rights. Licensee may not claim ownership of the Music or register it with any copyright or intellectual property office.
- Licensee agrees to pay the full purchase price for the Music, as specified on Iram Beats’ website or other purchase platform. This payment grants Licensee the right to use the Music in accordance with this Agreement.
Warranty and Liability
- The Music is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Licensor shall not be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Music, including but not limited to lost profits, business interruption, or any other damages.
- Licensee agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Licensor and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with Licensee’s use of the Music.
- This Agreement may be terminated by either party upon written notice if the other party breaches any material term or condition of this Agreement. Upon termination, Licensee shall immediately cease using the Music and destroy all copies of the Music in its possession.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [STATE], without giving effect to its conflicts of law provisions. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in [CITY], [STATE].
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.